Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bet sizes?

This is a classic 50/50 hand in a turbo 3/45. Blinds are 300/600. 11 players left. My stack is just below medium among the last players. Any suggestions on correct bet sizes/fold equity, etc. Benko/Roland; you are the number guys! Several times I have gotten in trouble by "overbetting" in position (4x, 5x BB), thus forcing me into calling AI's at this stage. My read on the SB tells me he will fold unless he has a hand (My motivation for the 4x bet is that I'm looking for a HU vs the BB). If I 2,5x bet, is it realistic that I can get away from the hand if the SB calls/re-raises? Then again, what will the BB do who already has a lot of chips in, my notes tell me he is very tight.

Note; I hit the T in the flop, which enables me to C-bet if he only calls (but that is not realistic given my bet size). Does a 2,5x bet of approx 1500 give me any possibilty to fold? Many questions.........



I hate poker, lol! My typical hand just before FT or early FT is 44, 33 eiher in cutoff or cutoff+1. I noticed in Rolands 2x 3/45 wins that he folded 2 small pp's in decent position, where I usually would overbet.

No comments:

Post a Comment