Friday, November 20, 2009

Home Game

Obviously I didn't do so well last night or I would have posted earlier, lol! Typical loose, passive game good for value betting but unfortunately I never had much value to bet either pre-or post-flop. That's poker sometimes! Finished fourth out of six. The chips and cards got rave reviews though. (I asked two of our guests who stayed behind which cards they liked best -- one chose the Modianos, the other the KEMs. COPAGs must be some sort of Scandinavian thing!)

A couple of staged photos per MrSmith's request....




2 comments:

  1. It is a well documented fact that proud owners of new chipsets always bust out early the first time the chips are in play! Apparently we stare at the chips too much...

    The setup and table look great- congrats! If you want to make the table softer, lay another table cloth under your felt. It works just like padding, but so much cheaper! Those outdoor table cloths (plasticy on one side and a padded fuzzy layer on the other) laid upside down works best:)

    Foam and neoprene (what I use) are the fancier options.

    Roland

    PS: I think I've got swine flu now too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics, I like the contrast in colours. Gl on the next home game Benko!

    ReplyDelete