Friday, August 14, 2009

Roland's First Post

Well, just to get the ball rolling, let me welcome you to our blog. This is meant to be a safe place for us to keep in touch - so use it! Don't fret over short posts or long posts. Don't fret over speling mistakes. And don't fret over spewing some poker wisdom that turns out to be flawed.

Talk about poker, talk about family, talk about whatever is on your mind. Just make sure you stay in touch!

Now, on to a few practical matters. Firstly, send me the e-mail address you want to use and I'll get you set up as an author here. I will be referring to our PokerStars names for all activity here and hope you do the same. You can also upload your avatar if you want.

Secondly, I'll be posting the password for upcoming PokerStars private tourneys here, as well as, our results. 

Finally, if you want something changed or added to the blog, just say the word. As I said, this is intended to be our blog, not just mine.

I've been having arguing with my PC at home all week. It has insisted on irritating me with a random blue screen of death. I think that I have finally knocked some sense into it though. If it will play nice with me, then I'll get the pics of my new chipset posted this weekend.

Enough said for now.

Roland

No comments:

Post a Comment