Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hand replayer problems: UPDATE

UPDATE: I still haven't figured out what the problem is with the replayer. However, I have determined that the problem is with the replayer itself and not something with Pokerstars hand histories or something we are doing. I've posted on their forum and hope to get an answer soon.

In the meantime we can try another option. Myhands.com is a fantastic replayer, if you use it directly on their site. Every time I try to embed or link, I only get one hand. Not the whole tourney. If you got to Myhands.com and click on "Latest Hands" tab, then look for an 84 hand game by Roland GTX.

The great thing with this replayer is the "keyboard" below the video which is color coded to show hands played, won and lost. Thus, you can skip ahead to interesting hands while ignoring all the preflop folds if you choose.

I'm not sure if you need to register with them before being allowed to import hands. Let me know if this is a viable option at least for the time being.

Sorry!
Roland

4 comments:

  1. No worries, not your fault obviously! The Myhands replayer is very nice though I'm not sure how I feel about giving away all that inside info to my opponents. Maybe I'm paranoid but I suspect that there are players (or services) out there adding all the hands from that site to their databases. It looks like you do need to register to upload hands.

    After more than a month's break, I played a few $6.60 6-max SNGs over the past couple of days, finishing 4/3/2/1 in that order so at least the trend is in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they have now new player...
    myhands.com now can play multiple hands...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update SEEMAS and welcome to our blog! You are the first outside our group to make their presence known. I hope you find some posts worth reading and thanks for the comment!

    I received an e-mail from myhands last week regarding the updated replayer and am definitely going to test it out.

    Thanks again and keep your eye our for our private tourneys on Pokerstars :)

    Roland

    ReplyDelete
  4. SEEMAS

    I checked your profile and see that I have been on your blog/site a number of times as well. Nice!

    www.onlinepoker20.com

    ReplyDelete