Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hand Replayer - cool!

I found a free replayer that works with PokerStars AND can be embedded in a blog! This can be quite useful not to mention fun :)

I tried it out in my 30K post, but had to write the whole thing by hand (not something I suggest). You can pop your whole tourney hand history into it, copy the embedded html part and paste it directly into your blog post (in html mode). This might sound scary, but it is pretty easy after doing it the first time. Let me know if you have any problems.

Here is the site. www.pokerhandreplays.com

I didn't even register there. I also put them in our links section for further use.

Now, who dare be the first to post a whole tourney for us to dissect?????

Roland

4 comments:

  1. My hand dissappeared. It seems you need to register to save hands there. I'll try to fix it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I tested it, and it works fine. U will have to guide me through how I upload the hands, etc. on our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can write up a short guide tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please do! I wanna upload my last 3/45, finished 2nd. with some interesting hand I would like some comments on.

    ReplyDelete