Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Nice run by Roland yesterday + MrE got deep in the Daily 30K!



I had the pleasure of railbirding Roland late last night in the 3/45 turbos. I was planning on getting some z's, but had to hang around as I felt he was going deep. A very nice performance at two ft's gave a 1st and a 2nd. wp! I am away on a businesstrip until Sunday evening, so no guarantees that I can make the private tourny. GL all if I don't!

A couple of days ago I was railbirding MrE in the Daily 30K (4K+ participants). He performed real well and was top 50 with approx. 100 left after more than 4 hours of play. An unfortunate QQ sucked out to a shortstack A-ragger and he was crippeled from there. His table had 4 Norwegian players who all played well, and I found out that I had played one of the guys from Arendal "live" last summer. MrE still finished strong approx. 80th. for a nice cash. wp!

1 comment:

  1. Thx MrSmith and nice post!

    My luck does seem to be improving, but I still keep losing too many premium Ax hands to callers with A-rag weaker kicker. You saw one of those yesterday too. Losing these 70-30 hands is not a bad beat, but when it means finishing 7th or 8th rather than top 3, it is a bit irksome.

    However, in the 45man turbos, AJ+ in position at the final table is a shoving hand for me. Actually, if I'm short stacked and in position, I don't even look at my cards. Just shove and hope for the best - LOL!

    I hope you make it on Sunday. Thus far the only ones registered are my dad and me.

    ReplyDelete