Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Plenty going on at Pokerstars

Hey guys!

If you haven't been playing much lately, there is some good stuff going on at Pokerstars.

The current 100 Billion Hand promo makes cash tabling a bit more exciting. Also, Pstars is changing the rake system again, this time for the better it seems...

There are a ton of great videos available at the Poker School Online (PSO) too. I watched the "Spacegravy" SnG series and was surprized by his early position hand range! These are free if you want to watch. I also took part in a Live Training session last night. The trainer was talking us through his thought process while playing a 0.01/0.02 cash table, and we could ask questions - good stuff!

I'm still working on my February Challenge to play 100 2.2/180s and 100 3.5/45s - profitably. After 120 games I am way up on the 180s, still down a bit on the 45, but showing a $200 at the moment :)

Snakkes
Roland GTX


No comments:

Post a Comment