Monday, March 14, 2011

Home Game March 6

Congratulations JaneMaria - nice win! Sorry for the delay guys! Here is the hand history from our last Home Game. (Note: it's mine not janeMaria's. If you send me yours JaneMaria, I'll post it.)



There was a delay getting the standings updated in the Home Game Lobby. They are updated now, however, the point distribution doesn't seem correct. JaneMarie recieved 4.69 points for his win in our last tourney with eight players. Whereas, MrSmith only recieved  4.38 points for his win in the first game with ten players. Seabreeze took an even harder hit by placing 3rd in the last tourney but getting no points!

I have notified Pokerstars support, but it looks like our leaderboard discussion is not over - LOL! I'll set up all the results with the system we used last year until stars gets this sorted out. The Home Game thing is still considered a beta and they have several bugs to fix.

Roland GTX

1 comment:

  1. Well, interesting computation of the points, lol.
    I was a bit surprised about this home game, I was simply not aware of it at all :-((
    I can't recall any announcement here, I'm afraid. I just checked my private mail, and indeed I got an invitation directly from PS there. BUT, I'm not checking my private mail accounts regularly, or hardly ever :-)
    Looks like I have to pay better attention next time.

    ReplyDelete