Monday, October 5, 2009

Sunday's Private Game

Thanks to you all for such a great game yesterday! We had our biggest turnout ever and once again Roland took down 1st place.

Confused, thinking WTF... don't be. I'm simply daydreaming. There was no private game yesterday because I forgot that it was the first Sunday of the month - SORRY! This is obviously not the best start at having regular games.

How does next Sunday at 9 pm (Oslo time) work for everyone? I've already set up the tourney.

The password is: QJsucks

I would also like to mention that we have received our first comment from an outsider! SEEMAS commented on the August post "hand replayer problems: UPDATE" You might want to check out myhands.com to see how the replayer handles whole tourney histories now. Furthermore, be sure to check out SEEMAS's poker site. I think he gets a bit more traffic than we do LOL!

Roland

4 comments:

  1. No worries, Roland, you're not the only one who forgot! I'm on the road next Sunday (it's Columbus Day weekend) so my chances of playing are about the same as drawing out with QJ against AQ. Probably won't know for sure until just before gametime....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are more than excused Roland. I plan to be there at 9 pm, with the same degree of certainty as me playing A9. Let me suggest the following: the winner should publish his game on the blog, in order to let us others examine what went wrong, and perhaps comment on some of the hands. It could be a quite useful exercise, and probably quite educating for everybody since this is a game we all have played together. Saying this with a clear expectation that it will be you doing this Roland :)

    Comments?

    (Do not even know how to publish a game yet.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, I'm glad you are going to make it klokkhammer.

    I am always happy to publish my hand histories. Everyone already knows that early in the game I'm folding about 95% of my hands and that late in the I'm capable of shoving any two cards... if the situation is right :)

    Thanks for the subtle reminder that I still haven't posted the hand history guide!

    Roland

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope to make it, but I might have to come down to your place Roland!

    Klokkhammer, If you wish to look at the replay for the last private game, it's all posted in September's blog as 3 entries (due to the problems with the replayer).

    ReplyDelete