Thursday, September 3, 2009

World Cup Tryouts Tonight!

Today is one of those days that it pays to be Norwegian, or at least live here. PokerStars is offering us a free shot at a spot on the Norwegian World Cup team and a nice package to the Bahamas.

MrSmith and I are already among the 1700 players registered. The freeroll starts at 20.00 tonight. Anyone else playing?

There are other tourneys to get on the USA team in case you haven't noticed.

PS: You can register for Sunday's private game now too.

Roland

3 comments:

  1. Lol, it's gonna be a tough feat to qualify. Only winners gets spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, but it's free and the prize seems worth the effort :)

    I'll probably just shove every premium hand I get and hope to get a huge stack early. If that succeeds, then I'll start shoving ATC hoping to scare the others into folding or getting lucky in the showdown. Sounds easy - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry but I will have an unexpected visit by my parents in law this Sunday. No game for me :(

    ReplyDelete