Thursday, September 15, 2011

Straight flush yet another time :-)

Hi guys,

You probably remember my sf night from march, don't you. Finally, I managed to clear the odds for the bad beat from that time.

Tourney was $3.50/27, and we were already down to 3 players, so the rest of the game was bonus anyway :D

Here's the hand, which put me in a great position to win the entire tourney.



Just to have mentioned it, I'm expecting at least one of these hands tonight, so I'm feeling pretty confident when it comes to the result, lol.

Looking forward to an exciting home game at Rolands place, bubbles are in the fridge already ;)

1 comment:

  1. VNH with the straight flush! I bet the nut flush guy was bummin lol. You got a nice string of starting hands the rest of the tourney too :)

    GG MrE, I'll probably be online this weekend.

    Roland GTX

    ReplyDelete