Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Rungood Results in MTT Win!

I had some rungood over the weekend taking down an MTT for a $395 cash! Since MTT wins are few and far between for me, I couldn’t resist the urge to talk about it. It was a $1.10 rebuy turbo MTT with 2000 chip starting stacks. There were 689 players and a prize pool of $2150. The tourney only lasted  208 hands, and even with the one hour rebuy period, it played out quite similar to the 180 man turbos I’m used to. I started the tourney with a double buyin and never looked back except for taking the addon. This made for a great return on a three buck investment!

Rather than double posting, you can read the rest of the story over at my blog on PSO.
Roland's Room: Microstakes MTT Win!

GL and have fun at the tables!

Roland GTX

2 comments:

  1. PSO Trainer and MTT guru Chewme1 will be reviewing this tourney in live training 10 Feb.
    http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/education/training/session/?id=32828

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Roland, looking forward to it :-)

    ReplyDelete